RMACAC’s Roadmap is a one-day professional development workshop for high school and independent counselors to advance in their work to help students realize their full potential in the college planning process. We hope you can join us for this day of learning and professional growth in the work we do to support students!
October 23, 2017
ASU West Campus
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
We are full and no further registrations will be accepted
This year’s RMACAC Roadmap will be held in Arizona at the ASU West Campus and will be day of professional development for Arizona school and independent counselors to help map out the college planning process. Sessions will include:
- Writing compelling letters of recommendation
- ECAP and how to align ASCA standards with state/school goals
- Benefits of a Liberal Arts College
- Understanding Financial Aid and Merit Scholarships
- What every counselor should know about college and career planning
- Military Academies
- DACA updates and information
- Counselor college fair with in-state/out-of-state colleges
- Counselor appreciation breakfast sponsored by the ROAR (Regional
Officers of Admission of the Rockies) Over 10 out of state colleges
And many more!
We look forward to seeing you all for this day of learning and professional growth in the work we do to support students!
Questions or more information please contact: Diane Campbell, RMACAC Professional Development Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org