RMACAC Student Scholarship
The RMACAC student scholarship closes on Friday, March 2, 2018.
Scholarship winners will be announced at the RMACAC Annual Conference membership meeting in Denver.
Students will be notified of their application status during the first week of May.
RMACAC is pleased to offer ten $1,000 scholarships to students who exhibit a commitment to learning, demonstrate leadership skills, and are committed to serving their communities. RMACAC will select two scholarship recipients per RMACAC state: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.
1. Applicants must be a current high school senior graduating from a public or private high school located in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming with at least a 3.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale.
a college student attending a college or university in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Wyoming with at least a 3.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale.
2. Applicants must be nominated by a current, paid member of RMACAC who submit the RMACAC Student Scholarship Counselor Nomination Form. This form is available to download on the RMACAC website.
3. Applicants must either attend or plan to attend an accredited, non-proprietary, technical, community or four-year college in the fall following his/her graduation.
4. Applicants must demonstrate involvement in high school, the community, or service to others with motivation to achieve personal goals.
5. This is a nonrenewable one time award.
6. The application closed March 3, 2017. All additional materials must be submitted by this deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact Darah Tabrum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor Nomination Requirements:
In order for the student to be eligible to apply for the RMACAC student scholarship, they must be nominated by a current, paid member of RMACAC. All RMACAC members are eligible to nominate students, but student applicants must either be a resident or attend school in one of five member states: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming to be eligible for the scholarship.
Your recommendation will be very important to the scholarship committee as they make the final recipient decisions.
Arizona: Miguel Acosto, Tempe High School | Cristian Rodriguez, McClintock High School
Colorado: Emily George, The Classical Academy College Pathways | Neil Rowen, Fossil Ridge High School
New Mexico: Erica Keevama, Los Alamos High School | Jerrell Doorbal, New Mexico Military Institute
Utah: Elizabeth Izampuye, Rowland Hall | Kate Button, Rowland Halll
Wyoming: Jared Marquardt, Cheyenne East High School | Matthew Henman, Kelly Walsh High Sch