To build and foster long term relationships with organizations who support the work of RMACAC members and member institutions.
Annual collaborative opportunities for partnering organizations, as an option to solely an event host, exhibitor, or vendor designation.
What’s in it for partnering organizations?
• In-print – designation in the RMACAC conference program
• Connectivity – research based email messaging available to RMACAC membership
• Priority – booth space and signage at conference events
• Flexibility – multiple partnership levels
• Exclusivity – each level is capped with LOW maximum participation
• 2016 Friends will be designated as “Inaugural Friends” as long as the partnership remains active!
• 2016 Friends will have first option on subsequent years
Friends of RMACAC fine print:
In-kind-gifts may be accepted for a portion or all of partnership levels on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the RMACAC Finance and Conference Committees.
• Counselor sponsorships may be substituted in lieu of other partnering benefits.
• Exhibitor space selections made based on date of official signed partnership engagement.
• All “Friends of RMACAC” partnerships are subject to approval of the Finance Committee.
• Partnership will run from January 1st to December 31st. Renewal option period will be the month of August.
***Note: All blurbs, emails, ads, messages and artwork must be approved by the RMACAC Development or Communication Committee***